The practice of yoga is for everyone who wants to feel good, who thrives to live a happy life, and who is curious about their body and mind.
To ensure a pleasant experience at Terra for everyone, please, follow these guidelines.
- Avoid eating 2-3 hours before the practice.
- Don't wear perfume.
- If possible, take a shower and wash your feet before class.
- Wear comfortable non-restrictive workout clothing.
- Arrive at least 5 minutes before the beginning of class. The door will be closed once the class starts.
- Turn off your phones.
- Sign up at the reception before class.
- Let the instructor know about eventual injuries or illnesses or if you are pregnant.
- As you wait for class to start, be respectful of others and feel free to stretch or chat with your friend.
- If you borrow one of our mats, clean it before putting it back.
- Fold the blankets nicely after use, and put all the equipment back where it belongs.
- The minimum age required to join regular classes is 16.
- Yoga is not a competition, with yourselves or others. Practice at your own pace, be kind with yourself, and choose a class that is appropriate for your level.