Because of the restrictions still currently in place, we are implementing new routines at Terra.
- Class size will be limited to 10 participants. To have a better overview of attendance, we will start the semester on august 17 with 5-week courses for which you need to register in advance. This will also help you make a deeper commitment to your practice by creating a habit, a pattern, to come to your favorite class each week.
- You can register for one, two, or three courses. See prices here.
- Drop ins are possible with registration by email 24 hours in advance if there's still space in the course you want to join.
- We recommend that you bring your own mat and blocs, which you can leave at Terra. We have a limited number of mats available for rent for the 5 weeks of series #1 (50 NOK). First come, first serve.
- Please come to the studio already wearing your yoga clothes.
- If you have a punch card that is currently valid, you can use it for the courses you want to join. If you have fewer than 5 classes left on your card, you can pay the corresponding amount to make up the course fee.
- The schedule will remain the same after series #1 ends. Registration and memberships will depend on whether the same restrictions are still in place.
Welcome to Terra Yoga in Trondheim
Terra Yoga is more than a yoga center; it's a second home for its members, a safe oasis away from the distractions of daily life, and a caring community.
We offer classes in yoga and pilates for all levels. All our teachers are certified and experienced and will guide you with kindness and compassion. We also invite international guest teachers for workshops.
Our mission is to inspire our students to live life fully and to empower them to face challenges on and off the mat with a smile and a courageous heart.
Yoga is for everyone. No matter what our starting point is, yoga gives us a chance to simply be and to reconnect with our own goodness and inner strength. Its a powerful tool that helps us develop the skills we need to appreciate the full spectrum of life, from pain to joy and from chaos to peace.
Dare to be happy!